CLICKTRUST is looking for a Junior Digital Marketeer who:
- Wants to work on prestigious clients
- Is very hungry for knowledge and wants to apply what they know
- Has a proactive, communicative and positive mindset.
Send your CV and application to email@example.com
Mindset & attitude
- Innovative & creative
- tech-savvy mindset
- a deep need to get down into the details of things
- a passion for learning
What skills are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of either SEO, AdWords, Facebook advertising or a general excellent understanding of digital.
- Excellent with excel/google sheets, powerpoint & generally tech-savvy.
- Fluent in English and at least professional working proficiency in Dutch/French.
- Easy communication skills
What you will do
- Set-up and optimize SEA & Social ad campaigns
- Manage SEO projects from start to finish
- Deep-dive in analytics & adapt strategies
- Prepare reporting and presentations
- Setup analytics and Google Tag Manager installations
What will you receive from us?
- A digital performance marketing agency in full expansion with ambitious plans for the future, which you will help build.
- That implies full transparency in our plans and financials.
- A competitive salary & benefits. Daily lunch is provided by us.
- There is no 'fixed' training budget. We discuss what you need together. Training & growth is simply a must.
- Office within a 2 min walk of the subway, a large supermarket, a bpost point, a drycleaner, a hairdresser and a gym.
CLICKTRUST is a highly specialized digital marketing agency. We will always remain this way. We don't believe that one agency can do everything well, due to the speed of the evolution of the digital landscape. We believe in mastering the technical details of specific channels like pay-per-click & SEO, while connecting data and using technology to our advantage. Our high degree of specialisation allows us to dig deeper. We don't believe in traditional management styles & we are truly transparant. Our well-being and thirst for knowledge is what drives us. Oh, and we're all millennials. It works.