Passionate about performance marketing? Would you like to work for leading brands? Would you like to help build a company?
Why would you work for CLICKTRUST?We are known for expertise and excellent service rather than being a "jack of all trades and master of none". Our team is able to go into details that most agencies/clients simply don't have the knowledge or passion for. Our client portfolio consists of a mix between massive brands like BNP Paribas Fortis and ambitious upcoming brands. We truly believe in "thinking like a customer". We take pride in our proactivity.
CLICKTRUST has a vision for the future of performance marketing - A vision that has grown over the years, and that has been built together with the team.
Working here means contributing to this vision, helping to shape it - and to plan it together. Digital moves fast, and we need your help in realizing our goals.
So what does a "Digital Performance Analyst" do?The "analyst" part refers to something we profoundly believe in: data & analytics. You will use your analytical skills to obtain insights & craft excellent performance marketing strategies on AdWords, Facebook, programmatic & SEO - while executing them flawlessly together with the rest of the team.
You will have several clients assigned to you in terms of communication, but you'll typically work in a team on each project. There's 6 of us, so we all work together.
As a digital performance analyst, you will spend a lot of time optimizing campaigns, reporting on them, diving into analytics & setting up A/B tests - but also on learning and studying new things, and sharing with the team what you have learned. To summarize:
- Analyzing & interpreting Analytics data
- Defining the strategy for new campaigns/data driven approaches
- Setting up & optimizing the campaigns (you are surrounded by a team that can help)
- Preparing reporting & presentations
- Meeting the clients & educating them
- Assist in researching & writing white-papers & blogs
- Participate in trainings & conferences
- Give trainings & presentations ...The list goes on. We're a small team, and we move fast. What you put into it is what you get out of it.
Your profile and background
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in either SEO, SEA, Facebook advertising, conversion rate optimization or marketing automation. Both client and agency experience is relevant.
- Trilingual English, Dutch, French
- Customer focussed with excellent problem solving skills
- High tolerance for stress and ability to deal with strict deadlines.
- Analytical mindset with attention for detail.
- Passionately curious about all things digital
What you'll receive
- A digital performance marketing agency in full expansion with ambitious plans for the future, which you will help build.
- That implies full transparency in our plans and financials.
- A competitive salary (including car) & benefits. Daily lunch is provided by us.
- There is no 'fixed' training budget. We discuss what you need together. Training & growth is simply a must.
- Office within a 2 min walk of the subway, a large supermarket, a bpost point, a drycleaner, a hairdresser and a gym.